Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whats a girl to do...

Adorable hubby at church with the scouts....my perfect baby is sleeping....and there is a list of things this wife and mom should be doing. "SHOULD" being the the word that I have not mastered....there is laundry, toilets to be scrubbed, emails to be responded to, packing for our weekend road trip, and there is the garden that resembles a weed patch more than a garden...my hubby has to point out what is edible and what is a weed :) BUT alas I am not doing any of these things...What is occupying my time tonight is blog stalking....I am so impressed by the women I have surrounded my self with...What great examples they are to me....Just one pet peeve has been discovered through my stalking....Women who deliver babies while looking like they are on break from there Vogue photo shoot...REALLY GIRLS!! I look back on my pics of Ruby's big day and I wonder if anyone will notice that I look like I have been hitting the bottle for years while running 40 miles through the desert up hills both ways! My goal if I ever attempt child birth ever again is to be the Vogue model on a break. I am willing to take tips, suggestions on how to achieve such a feat. I have even considered tattooing the make up on so it is not running down my face as seen in some scary 1950 horror flick...Good times...this is what happens when a girl has to much time on her hands....Keep up the good work girls...although the bar appears to be set to high...there is always hope!

4 comments:

  1. I looked horrible in my pictures when Jaron was born. With Violet... I didn't allow a picture to be taken of me until I was showered and dressed with makeup on and hair done. (That was a few days after she was born.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment Lady! I miss you and your adorable sumo baby- let's get together!

    And...you're a pretty awesome Momma yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies to crazy things to our bodies...its worth it though! She is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Friend!! I finally updated my blog! I'll try to stay on top of it now, but I can't believe how busy life is. I know you can relate working and being a mom at the same time is even harder! Keep up the good work and we hope to see you soon =)

    ReplyDelete