Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ruby's Room...

I know this is a long time coming but I wanted to show off Ruby's Nursery. She absolutely loves her room. She really kind of refuses to sleep anywhere else. Grandma Green calls Ruby "her 5 min wonder" because she rarely sleeps longer than that if she is not in her room. The room would not look as awesome as it does with out the help of Grandma Green and Uncle Big Al...they painted basically my entire house when I was about 8 months pregnant and was so sick....Thank you to you both! Ruby and I love the paint jobs!!



Ruby has already shown and interest in her books....meaning I will read them to her and she will giggle at me and occasionally attempt a snack by eating the corner of the page :)



5 comments:

  1. I love it! I love that sherberty orange color with the purple. She obviously needs some blankeys from aunt Sarah in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Good job, Deb! (Haha, and everyone who helped you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Deb!!!! I love it. What a good mama you are, but then again I NEVER had any doubts ;-) You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey when are we going to get started on the next nursery? I'm ready, how about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute nursery Deb! Your baby girl is adorable. I would really love to meet her
    :-)

    ReplyDelete