Sunday, June 13, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun :)

We recently had Emalee and Lily come stay for some time. Lily is a great little singer and loves to sing to Ruby. It melted my heart when I caught her singing to her. She was a good sport and sang it to her again so I could catch it on tape. Shortly after the girls went home our little Lily Bug, who incidentally informed me that she in not LILY BUG she is LILY FLOWER....heaven help us....anyways after returning home Lily FLOWER fell on the trampoline and broke her foot in 2 places. Any of you keeping track this is the second time in 10 months that she has broken something while on the trampoline in Utah. She had surgery 2 days later and has a cast going mid way up her thigh. Poor thing informed her daddy and I on the phone that she has to hop everywhere. She said is so sweetly that we let out some giggles. She asked if we were laughing at her and then without waiting for our response she then informed us that she "don't like people laughing me!" I am kind of bummed that the swimming season will be skipped for her this year...Hopefully she will stay off the trampoline for a few...well actually stay off it period!!


1 comment: