Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cherry Festival

I love this pic!! Does anyone know how hard it is to get both my husband and baby to both look at the camera and to smile on top of that!!


My parents were great sports and came to the festival with us. Ruby loves them so much! I am 100% positive I know who she will run to when she wants something when she is older...it is the two saps sitting below that love and adore her so.....

Please notice the similar looks between baby and papa....there is no doubt she has "GREEN" in her!


Every year there is a Cherry Festival in a neighboring town. Last year we took the older girls and they loved it!! They had a blast. I on th eother hand was miserable from the heat, smell, and oh yeah being prego :) This year sadly the older girls missed out, hopefully they will be here next year. But we did get to introduce Ruby to the Festival. For the most part she loved it but was not a big fan of the loud noises. She did on the other hand loved my funnel cake :)

3 comments:

  1. Who are you calling "saps"????? Ruby just knows who really understands her. Love the update. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute, i miss the 'dress up' my live doll days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No she's isn't going to running to those two "saps" she just knows when Mom says "NO" go ask Gramma... :-) That's what my boys have always done. So precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete