Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas time with the family....

It has been a year of so many changes for the Colby Clan :) Clint and I were married this year. We bought a house. I started a new job. And finally we welcomed the newest addition to our family...our little Ruby Jane!! Some days I feel like my head is still spinning!! Christmas time in our home was full of laughs and excitement. We spent our first Christmas as a family in our first home together. We later went over to Grandma and Grandpa Green's house for more present time...I am not sure what to bribe or threaten the girls with now Santa is gone for another 365 days. This motherhood is a tricky business, still trying to figure it out! We are excited to spend some time next week with Clint's family next week and show off Ruby!! We miss them and are sad they are so far away!! I know I say this on every post but Clint and I are truly grateful for all the love and support our family and friends have showered on us this year! We feel so lucky and blessed as the year is coming to an end...hopefully 2010 slows down A LOT!!

















2 comments:

  1. Okay, there is only one picture of you on here... but you are looking good! Congrats on your beautiful family and all of the fun changes in your life! You're such a cute little mommy. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a christmas baby myself, I have a picture of almost exactly like that first one, minus the two big sisters! So sweet and yes you do look fabulous, but that's not too surprising considering you didn't look preggo!

    Can't wait to meet Ruby and see you and hear all the juice sometime soon! Jan. book club?!

    ReplyDelete