Sunday, December 13, 2009

More of Ruby's big day....

My poor husband works nights and went a few days with minimal sleep...He was a trooper and never left my side...I would have never survived those 24 hours without him by my side! I love you Clint with all my heart!! I am so excited about our family and all the places we are headed together!!



My little angel was a little smaller than thought...None of her clothes fit her...but lets face it she still makes it look good!!






My angel came out smiling!!



Not my shining moment in this world...lets say I did not handle the delivery with much grace...and but somehow I don't care :) I make no apologies for screaming at the doctor...a failed epidural will do that to a girl!!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! She is finally here and she is beautiful. I am so happy for you. What a wonderful way to spend the holidays with a new bundle of joy! She is so precious...enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the greatest picture of her smiling! She looks so alert!! Sorry it was so hard for you. I'm glad it's over and I hope you're enjoying your newborn. Are you getting much sleep?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb she is perfect!!! Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember how I found your blog, but I found it! Congratulations on your perfect baby girl!

    ReplyDelete