Saturday, January 9, 2010

A star is born....

OH how cute is she?! My perfect little baby did awesome at her first photo shoot :) I am simply amazed how much she changes on a daily basis...She is such a good natured baby. She has been so spoiled and loved by all the family that has been around for the holidays. It seems that our little family is always working on the next BIG mild stone...the next one is being sealed for all time and eternity in the Temple in March...We are tentatively planning the last weekend in March!! I hope you enjoy the pictures of our little piece of perfection!















7 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart Deb. She's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so awesome! Thanks for a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Great photo shoot and she is a doll!! I'm so excited to talk with you about the upcoming temple sealing. Yay!! Sorry we keep missing each others' phone calls. We must be busy people =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby is so cute. I'm REALLY looking forward to my little girl's grand appearance; 1 month left. AARRRR. I'm excited that you're planning your sealing in the temple. What an amazing day that will be!!!! I love your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S!!!!!! she is beautiful and doesnt have the new baby eskimo look :) do you have access to my blog? i am trying to give the people i blog stalk a chance to stalk me back, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb she is so beautiful!!!!! What a blessing to your growing family. Thanks for sharing her with the rest of us. Love you cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful!!! I am so happy to hear that you are going to be sealed. Jason and I were sealed in Nov 2007 (one year after we joined the church), it is an amazing experience! I would love to chat with you some time!! Christy

    ReplyDelete