Thursday, May 31, 2012

Girls just wanna have fun...

Clint is gone for a week....so of course the babies and I played....Ruby is really into colored hair.  THIS is as close to purple hair as she will be getting.  Ice cream and dressing up....what else could you expect in a random post such as this....









I love the women I have surrounded myself with in life.  On mother's day I reflected about about all the amazing women that appear to be the perfect mothers...Through this path of mother hood that I have been on I have definitely not reached perfection. This is what I do know...I will never stop trying to be the best mother I can be to Bee and Mads...  I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be there mom.  I love this pic of my mom and my daughters....some of my favorite women in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment