Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My water babies....

So before any of you call CPS on me...the babies really did have fun...poor Mads was so overwhelmed by how loud it was in the pool area. This is the first time the babies have ever been a pool that was not blown up. Mads is adventurous...a few more times and she will be a fish just like her sister!
Bee had a great time when she realized that splashing is not of limits in the pool. She took to the water like a natural. She was kicking and lowing bubbles like she might be the next Olympian swimmer girl....a mom can dream for her babies right. Thank uncle Dave and aunt Nicole for coming with us. As Mads and I watched from the side lines I realized how grateful I am for how involved my family is in my children's lives. We are going to miss them terribly when we move away for grad school....until then we will need to have more pool parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment