Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gym-Tastic!!

I have been looking for a dance class for Bee...Well I have not been successful. I did find Little Gym! And loved it!! Mads had a class... She was a little hesitant but I blame the raging head cold my babies have been plagued with the last 2 weeks. Mads has definitely come into her little personality and I am not sure that LITTLE is the best word to describe it. She is head strong and wants what she wants when she wants it...But that is balanced with her sweet snuggles and the constant giggling.
She would not release the hoop to save her life...she is the only one not walking in her class but that did not stop her from participating...We tried summer-salts. I was amazed that she put her arms down and tucked her chin automatically...Quite the natural :)
Then you have this ham...Oh really pray for me now. She is fearless. During her class all the children stayed near there parents and Bee was in the middle of the circle...running around...a real life wild woman! I am proud of her independence and sense of adventure. My babies are growing up so fast...I am so proud of the little people they are turning into!
Ruby seems to double her vocab everyday! She is an awesome big sister!! She takes a lot of hair pulling from Mads and does it with minimal complaints. Mads is so cranky with out Bee around to play with. I dread when grand-ma takes Bee out on outings...Mads is not okay with being awake and not having Bee around....I hope this is a glimpse into the future of how they will be best friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment