Monday, May 9, 2011

Road trip!!

Well my baby sister graduated from Utah State so the Colby women made the trek to see her proudly accept her well deserved diploma!! WE are so proud of her and would not have missed this moment for anything in the world...I was reluctant traveling with 2 small babies though. My fearless dad made the drive down to Utah with us to help out on the road....I found that leg of the trip to be a success when I looked around the car and saw my 2 babies peacefully sleeping as well as my dad fast asleep.
Well my girls definitely take after me in the traveling world....they are big fans of luxury...AKA not roughing it in the out doors. We stayed in a hotel and both girls became quiet use to there new surroundings. Ruby was into everything....And Madison well queeny is a big fan of the queen sized bed!!

Well Aunt Bonnie we are so proud of you!! I am so grateful to have such and awesome role model for my girls!! Good luck on your new adventure! We Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment