Thursday, March 10, 2011

Introducing Madison...

Madison Belle Colby was born March 7th, 2011 at 6:32pm. She weighed 7lbs. 11oz. She was 20in long. The new addition is our little toe head. She has platinum blond hair...she is her daddy all the way. If I wasn't the one pushing I would swear I wasn't the mom. Madison has been an absolute joy. She is so easy going and cuddly. I just wanted to post some pictures I will give more details later....
I love this picture...it is almost like she is telling grandma..."you take one more picture and...."


She was so cheesy when she came out...the nurse said it is a good sign of good skin...


Here is the proud poppa! Maddy happened to come on our 2nd wedding anniversary...Well if I have to share the day with another woman, I am glad it will be her!



Oh lets not forget big sister....She loves her baby....kind of :) If she can hold her or the attention is on Ruby we are good...other than that heaven help Maddy if she survives the first few months it will be a true miracle. I am confident that Ruby will be a great big sister!! I am so grateful for our little family...Clint and I are truly blessed!

10 comments:

  1. Oh! Congratulations!! What a pretty name for a babe! Clint is a lucky man to be surrounded by so many lovely gals. Lots of love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Deb to you and your family! So happy for you. She's beautiful! Ruby will seem like such a big girl now :-) How far apart are they? Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl! Good job, Deb! You've got such an adorable family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You and your girls are gorgeous! Glad she was so healthy; hope you're feeling great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Cuz... You have such a beautiful family! Madisen is just adorable and I know Ruby will be an AWESOME big sister... You are blessed

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 kids in 2 years! You are awesome! COngratulations, you look sooo good too! Post some details soon, I love to hear about all that fun stuff.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I wish I could hold her! She is so cute! And I can't believe how big Ruby looks sitting next to her! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Deb! What a darling baby - and happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetie! Congratulations Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!! She is beautiful and I'm so glad she arrived safely. I love the post about your wedding anniversary too. You two have been busy!!! 2 Babies already =) You are so blessed and I hope you are doing well you new mommy. I ordered Madison name for your FHE board and will be sending it with a gift shortly. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete