Sunday, March 6, 2011

2 down....

2 is the magic number this year for our family. Clint an I were married 2 years ago tomorrow! It is crazy to me that 2 years have passed. I swear I blinked and we arrived here. You might be asking yourself where "here" is? Well the last 2 years have been anything but boring. Five seconds after saying "I DO!!" we welcomed our first daughter Ruby. She has been an amazing joy in our life. She definitely brings the comic relief to family functions. We are so proud to be her parents. Five seconds after Ruby's arrival we found out that our home will be blessed with another blessing. Madisen will be making her arrival probably tomorrow actually....The plans are between Ruby's naps and a quick anniversary lunch I will be having a baby :) Never a dull moment! Between our family growing like crazy Clint and I have bought a house, we have both changed jobs, and Clint has changed his major.




2 years ago I married my best friend...I wake up amazed he picked me!! He constantly surprises me with his unconditional love. He is an amazing father and provider. Even though getting through the school years are challenging I would not want to face the challenges that we do with out him by my side! Our next big adventure is being sealed for all time and eternity. Clint I love you with all my heart...I look forward to many more amazing perfect years to come!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...happy anniversary lovebirds! And how exciting to meet Madisen..good luck!!! Another cute girl in the world is a lucky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary....you will always remember this one with the arrival of your 2nd baby girl :-) Congrats.....saw it on facebook.....can't wait to see pics! So happy for you and your family that you will be sealed too!

    ReplyDelete