Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin time!!

Well it is my favorite time of year!! I love the fall which leads to the holidays! This being Ruby's first Halloween we must start it out on the right foot with picking the perfect pumpkin. Clint and I ascribe to the "tough Love" parenting style...if you can't carry the pumpkin it's not coming with us :)


But I would have to say I think she did just right. A baby pumpkin for my baby bee. Stay tuned for shots on the new baby coming in the spring....when we debut the first head shot and name....

3 comments:

  1. Do you know what you're having??! How exciting. Little Ruby is looking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the news of your new little girl! I LOVE the name too! Can't wait to see her. Enjoy Ruby these last few months before her sister arrives. Can't wait to see pictures of her costume. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little doll cuz, she's so cute!!! No wonder the hubs was ready to kidnap her j/k... Can't wait to see what her sister will look like... Exciting times for your growing family

    ReplyDelete