Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ruby Ruby Ruby!!




Clint and I have been married about 6 months...life seems to not have slowed down since the moment I screamed "I DO" with excitement and love in my heart for him. Since that moment life as not slowed down or is there any chance it will in the near future. Soon after coming home from our honeymoon we found out that we were expecting our first baby but 3rd in line behind 2 older awesome beautiful sisters. Pregnancy has been nothing I considered. 1st trimester seemed to be a breeze. Besides extreme exhaustion and dizziness with the occasional bout of puking life was great! Second trimester has been more difficult for baby and me...I have had bleeding, cramping, extreme acid reflux problems causing eating a chore not something to be excited about. The silver lining is that we found out that we were expecting our 3rd princess!! We decided to name our angel Ruby Jane!! Yesterday was a rough day...I will give you the cliff notes version...I ended up having to go into the hospital for cramping and bleeding. Everything turned out ok...I was ordered to stop my high pace overtime working life and put my feet up. Apparently when you are dehydrated it can induce contractions. Needless to say baby is ok and that is all that matters to me and Clint. I am so blessed to have great family that have been waiting on me and loving me through what seems like an impossible situation. And to my husband, I love you so much!! I am so grateful for all that you do for Ruby and I! We are truely lucky to have you!! For now Ruby will just keep kicking her mommy...which she secretly loves because it means she is happy and healthy!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Deb I'm so glad everything is ok. Keep taking care of yourself and take it easy as long as you need to! I want to see some pregnant pictures! How is your belly bump coming along? It is so fun and amazing isn't it? congratulations....Ruby looks beautiful in her pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! You guys! She is so beautiful! Look at that sweet little face and her darling little hand! I love love love her already! And girl, you have got to get yourself a HUGE mug with a straw so you can just sip sip sip water all day long! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl! Congrats!! I hear they are "catching"...me, Katie, Nat, etc. all with GIRLS!

    I need to come see you, seeing as I'm homeless myself. Email me your phone number already! And for heaven's sake- do nothing but lay there while being fanned and fed grapes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, you are always doing too much at once! Of course, that always made for some fun adventures. I'm glad Ruby is doing so well and that you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you have had some struggles! Ruby is a great name! Jane is my sisters name. You guys did great!
    Congrats on the job.
    Love ya.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful already! Can't wait to meet her. It's so fun having you go through this amazing process. Glad you're a few months ahead of me though...that means you have less suffering left =) Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you are doing GREAT and feeling better. I am so excited for you. p.s. LOVED the Barbie Cake. It is amazing! All my love, Kristin =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what the crazy! I love the name Ruby! Hope you are doing better now. mucho love, missers you

    ReplyDelete