Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dave's wedding!!

I can't believe my kid brother is married!! Dave was my saving grace when I lived in Utah. After I moved away I really missed our close friendship. He made living in Utah bearable. But apparently we both had to grow up and take the next step of being coming a grown up. We both took the plunge this year. I was married 6 months ago and my kid brother followed suit on August 21st, 2009. He was married in the San Antonio temple. I am so excited for him!! His beautiful bride is an awesome addition to the family!! My girls already love her as well!! I feel so blessed to have our family growing by leaps and bounds!! I love you bro!! Good luck with the next step in life!!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Dave! He deserves to be so happy and I'm sure he's enjoying being married. It is so fun to watch the family grow. It's been a big year in your family. You guys look great and it's no fair that you don't even look pregnant. It's already blantanly obvious that I'm pregnant, but I guess that's what happens the 4th time around. Enjoy your flat tummy =) We'd love visitors....why is it so hard to see eachother? We'll have to really plan something. All these kids are getting in the way! Take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb we need a update!!! MAYBE a pics of the new HOUSE????? Love Ya KIM

    ReplyDelete