Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall fun...

Well I freakin love the holidays...And I am forcing my love for the holidays on my babies :)
I am sure Bee and Mads will look back on pictures from there child hood and wonder why everything had to be matchy-match....and my reply will be....well I actually don't have a good one but I have a few years to work on it :)

These two are little characters that is for sure...more fall fun to follow...Clint will not have to work the holidays this year so it will be lots of fun family outings coming soon!!

PS!! Can anyone give me any good tips on how to make my blog cute...I screwed it up and am struggling to get it back...I will do anything :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh for heavens sake. Tell me what you want done and I will do it for you. I can't stand seeing cute babies on an ugly blog.
    email me your wishes!

    ReplyDelete