Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Death of MEOW MEOW.....

Ruby loves kitties so much...and me being her mother and having to ability to say no to her made an impulsive decision to get a kitten from a friend in the ward. Ruby would follow the kitten around calling her MEOW MEOW...It was adorable! Well it did escape me when I agreed to taking MEOW MEOW home that possibly Mads would have an opinion on this topic. Poor Mads is allergic. Her little eyes swelled, turned red and the sneezes seemed never ending. So bye-bye MEOW MEOW. MEOW MEOW was relocated to Uncle Dave's and aunt Nicole's.

Well Ruby....apparently has some unresolved issues with the departure of MEOW MEOW. After checking on her one night we realized she had taken the stuffing out of her stuffed kitty.

This was the crime scene......

This was the devastated criminal......
And this is my beautiful daughter who could smile her way out of any trouble...
I love you Bee...Sorry about MEOW MEOW!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should give Meow Meow a second chance. Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete