Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sleeping baby...

Recently my sweet baby was very very did I mention very sick...It broke my heart. I must start off with saying that I am the luckiest mom in the world...She has slept through the night since about 6 weeks...a good solid 12 hours kind of sleeping through the night. So this week when she became very sick...she struggled to sleep which means daddy and I struggled to sleep! I have an awesome husband that would help me walk the halls with Baby Bee in hopes of soothing her. Finally after multiple trips to the doctor she has been feeling better and the twinkle in her eyes have returned!! Grandma Green came over last night to rock her to sleep...I went to check on her before going to bed. I found her feet crossed, proped up on her little TV in the corner with her arms above her head and the blanket pulled over her head...Although completely adorable a little concerning the possibility of suffocation...so i pulled her blanket down. I went in this morning to wake her to get ready for the day and this is the adorable sight I saw...I love the little-BIG ham hock which is her thigh...I snapped the pic...I then proceeded to get a dirty look from what moments before I thought was a sweet baby....she realized it was light out and pulled the blanket over her head! Heaven help when she is a teenager :)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I'm glad she's feeling better. It is so sad when a baby is sick. Miles just started antibiotics tonight for his ear infections, so hopefully tomorrow will be better for him. Ruby is such a beauty and she looks so much like YOU! I love it! Glad you had a fun 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete