Friday, April 16, 2010

Ruby is blessed...

Oh Ruby...I hope you know how much we love you and how grateful we are for you to be in our family. My eyes filled with tears on this day as I watched your father lay his hands on you and give you a name and a blessing. The sweet words that were spoken were straight from our heavenly father and meant for you!

Sometimes I wake up and wonder how did I get so lucky to have these two in my life!! I am so grateful for a worthy preisthood holder in my home that was able to bless our daughter.


Any one that knows my husband knows a picture with him smiling is priceless...I was behind the camera threatening him...and how cute is Rube's with her monkey...have I mentioned that I totally love her...

And the day would not have been complete with out mentioning Ruby's beautiful auntie that made the dress without a pattern...She spent countless hours on it...each rossettes took 20 minutes and there was 75...did I mention that we love YOU aunt Chony!! And Grandma Green stepped up to the plate and made a beautiful blanket that compliments the dress...Thank you G-ma....we know we ask a lot of you...You always deliver the goods!!

The weekend was truly amazing...we were surrounded by family that traveled long ways to be there and support us and Ruby on her big day...I will update with more pic's when I get them...FAMILY WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!! I'm so glad that it was a perfect day for you, just as it should be. You have a beautiful family. I LOVE her dress and you look awesome too. Beautiful baby and beautiful momma! It is such an amazing experience to see your baby blessed by their dad. I'm so glad that you got to enjoy this experience and that you were surrounded by family. We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete