Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!

My first Valentines Day as a married woman...and I had to share it with another woman...go figure! Clint being the romantic that he is took us to the same restaurant he took me when we were engaged for V-day...it was perfect and Ruby stole the show :) It was perfect!!













At her 2 month check up she weighed 11lbs. 11 oz...She is my little fatty!! Oh they grow up to fast...she has also been rolling over since about 6 weeks...More to come soon...she is kind of needing her mother to pay attention to her right now...

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby you've got!! I want to meet her!

    And you look AMAZING---what baby?!

    book club. do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look FABULOUS!! And, of course, Ruby is a beauty queen. It makes me so happy to see you happy! You deserve it all. I'm glad you had a fun V-day and got to visit your brother. I'll call you next Tuesday when baby shows face =)

    ReplyDelete