Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAPPY EASTER from the COLBY clan...

HAPPY EASTER!! This was our first Easter as a family and we had a blast! I of course spoiled the girls but I couldn't help myself. We went to Clint's family house for the holiday. The town does an Easter egg hunt. The girls scored major lute!! Then it was a day full of dying eggs with cousins. The girls had an awesome time. We also decided that moving is not a very good decision right now with the economy doing poorly. So we are sticking with Boise and BSU this fall. We are looking to buy a house this summer and get ready for anything that comes our way!




3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Glad we get to keep you after all. How about that lunch date?

    And your new family in that last picture is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there cuz,

    A little birdie told me something very exciting today regarding you. I lost your email so email me and I'll tell you and u can confirm if it's true. The girls are so cute I love the family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable pictures! It looks like you all had a fun time. I'm sure you just wanted to sleep though =) Sorry you haven't been feeling great. I'm sure it will pass. Just try to make yourself rest. You're body is doing lots of work. You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete